- This event has passed.
PACU General Assembly, 90th Anniversary National Conference and Election
Information for PACU GA on September 17, 2022
PACU’s 90th General Assembly and Elections is scheduled on September 17, 2022, Saturday, from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM. To mark the much-awaited occasion, it will be conducted in a Hybrid set-up: in-person at Sheraton Ballroom, Sheraton Manila Hotel, Pasay City, and via Teleconferencing.
Please take note of the following reminders:
- All PACU Members are invited to attend and participate in the PACU General Assembly, 90th Anniversary National Conference, and Election. Additional participants per member school are welcome.
- An assessment fee of P 5,000.00 per participant will be charged to defray expenses on the publication of the PACU 90th Anniversary Commemorative Book and Special Edition Newsletter. Hybrid meeting expenses include in-person venue, meal and drinks; video streaming, LED, audio and video set-up, and event highlights documentation.
- The PACU elections will be simultaneously conducted. The election to the Board of Trustees will be online through Google Forms. Another memo regarding the election will be sent.
- Only Charter or Active members who have paid their Membership and PR Fees for the school year 2021-2022 are entitled to vote for the members of the Board of Trustees. For verification, you may email the Secretariat or through mobile at 0906 2761230.
- We will be sending another communication containing all relevant documents, including the General Assembly Materials.
- Participants may join in-person with the condition that they have received at least one (1) COVID-19 Vaccine Booster dose.
- A special rate for the hotel reservation can be availed exclusively for PACU Members between September 16-18, 2022 at Php 6,205.38nett/night. Rooms are subject to availability.
- It is advisable to register to the event sooner. Walk-ins are discouraged but allowed. Venue capacity is up to 300 guests only. For confirmation of attendance, kindly accomplish the google form on or before Wednesday, August 15, 2022. PACU General Assembly Registration Form
- Please make a check payable to the PHILIPPINE ASSOCIATION OF COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES, INC. You may deposit your payment to our Security Bank Acct. No. 0381-009093-001. To properly identify the funds that we have received, please send the deposit slip indicating the name of your institution and the breakdown of your payment via email.
- The general program will be sent in a separate letter.