- This event has passed.
Academic Management Seminar Series 2018-2019
March 27 - March 28| P3,500
The Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities (PACU) with the support of the Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC) in delivering the Academic Management Seminar Series X for its member schools and non-PACU member schools.
PACU has partnered with the Center for Leadership and Change Inc. (CLCI), the Philippine partner of Franklin Covey to bring you the fourth seminar workshop in this series entitled “Creating a Culture of Institutional Excellence.”
The seminar will be held on March 27-28, 2019 at the Librada Avelino Auditorium, 2nd Floor MVH Building, Centro Escolar University- Manila.
The seminar theme revolves around the question, “how can academic leaders foster a culture of excellence in their departments and other units?” The array of topics will include the following:
- Harnessing a Culture of Excellence Among School Leaders (4 Roles of Leadership)
- Principles of Effectiveness for School Administrators
- 4 Disciplines of Execution (4DX) in the School Setting
- Developing a Culture of Leadership in Your School
Furthermore, the seminar workshop aims to achieve the following objectives:
- For the participants to apply the essential principles of effectiveness that will affect how they lead their teams;
- For the participants to identify, analyze how to better manage change and lead high-performing teams, with special emphasis on the millennial employees, to deliver results in a way that inspires trust.
- For the participants to know the essential roles of a leader that lay the foundation in developing an effective leadership framework
P 3,000.00 (until March 15, 2019)
P 3,500.00 (Regular Rate)
The fee shall cover tuition, certificate, workshop materials, lunch, and coffee breaks.
Please make the check payable to the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities.
You can either (1) send/mail the check to PACU at the above address, or (2) deposit payment directly to the following bank account and fax or email a copy of the deposit slip to PACU.
PACU, Security Bank, San Miguel Avenue
Ortigas, Pasig Branch
S/A No. 0381-009093-002
To confirm your slot, fill up and mail, e-mail or fax the attached reply slip to the PACU Secretariat. You may also come in as a walk-in participant.
See attached Program and Slip Sheets